cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About that pricing campaign...

MFJ
Contributing Citizen ✪

About that pricing campaign...

Hey all! I've been a Webe user for a couple of months now and so far it's been great! the service is top notch, and the speed and data transfer rates are amazing, (even though there are gaps in coverage in some places, but i don't mind because i rarely go there) 

There's good things and there are less good things to all things, i guess. One thing that i do have a suggestion on though, is that Webe really reconsider adjusting a bit, their RM79 marketing campaign, especially if they charge RM83 on the get go once you subscribed. I know, i know, GST, right? But it does pay to just sell us that price from the start and not make us guess our taxes after we subscribed to something. It seems like 'just' promoting the price for Webe's service and excluding GST charges until we start paying is a bit misleading. Do you guys agree?

6 REPLIES
Sheriff

Re: About that pricing campaign...

I believe it's the same for many products sold in the market. They will show you their price without GST. Some would have a clause stating that the price includes GST. We just need to be more aware of it.
MFJ
Contributing Citizen ✪

Thanks for the comment, although i don't necessarily agree tho. I mean, for the sake of discussion, we shouldn't just follow what other people are doing just because they do it, no? While i agree that other products in the market are doing the exact same thing (which is make us guess our bills, looks like) I don't agree that we follow that model out of principle. Forcing the consumer 'to just be more aware' might work for someone like me, but that advice might totally bomb to someone else who might be on the opposite side of the spectrum. Someone else might expect a RM 79.00 price tag and expect to pay exactly that, and not a cent more. I guess this discussion is mostly about the ramifications of withholding the final price during marketing, and how i think it could be improved. Cheers!

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

They are back with all the P1 has left to their victims. LOL.

And am agree with you.

RM79 before GST.

RM83.74 after 6% GST.

And I was charged RM129.65 for last month bill. Funny right...

When asking through live chat, the CSA says we are unable to view your itemized bill. Another funny thing. BRAHHH...

Am waiting for them to feedback on the breakdown bill's details by this week. If not, bye2 webe. Just rebrand but the services not much change. All they want is $$$$$

Distinguished Citizen ✪✪

@iOoOi 1st bill? that would be proration charges for january + full charges for feb

I'm Jon, I know nothing

Contributing Citizen ✪✪

I know about the proration man. What do you mean the full charge for feb?

I need to pay only 84+ or?

Let make this very clear especially those whose new in webe and wanna get full information not half.
Highlighted
Contributing Citizen ✪✪✪

These are the items that will be included in the first bill

1.Pro-rated charges of monthly commitment fee

2.Advance charges of monthly commitment fee

3.Other charges (if any