cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

using webe 4G network with band 5 LTE device

Highlighted
Sheriff

using webe 4G network with band 5 LTE device

webe's 4G network is working on LTE Band 5 (850Mhz). In order to fully enjoy webe network, using a Band 5 supported device is recommended. It's even better to use a webe certified phone

How to use webe's 4G network?

Basic rule number ONE: Ensure the 4G/LTE settings in your phone are turned ON.

If you're in webe 4G network coverage area, you'll be connected to the 4G network. 

Is my phone working with webe network?

As long as your phone is capable to receive 3G Signal (900Mhz, 2100Mhz) your phone will definitely work on webe network.

For best service experience and to get 4G signal, please ensure your phone is equipped with Band 5 LTE (850Mhz).

How do I know my device can support webe 4G?

webe 4G network works on LTE Band 5 (850Mhz).

If you’re unsure which device is supported, you can also go to device simulator to check.

At the device page, click "Add"At the device page, click "Add"Select your phone brand & modelSelect your phone brand & model

Go to SimulatorGo to Simulator   If webe is displayed at the LTE column, webe 4G works perfectly on your phone!If webe is displayed at the LTE column, webe 4G works perfectly on your phone!If webe is not displayed at the LTE column, sorry but your phone is unable to use webe 4G network.If webe is not displayed at the LTE column, sorry but your phone is unable to use webe 4G network.

If the issue still persists, get in touch with webe consultant and they should get back to you with the solution.

Not able to get webe 4G connection, only 3G?

Let's do the steps below:

1. Check our network coverage and confirm you are in 4G area.
  2. Check to ensure your phone is Band 5 LTE compatible.
  3. Ensure 4G/LTE settings is enabled on your phone
  4. Check out the device simulator for network settings.
  5. Restart phone

signature1a2.png
4 REPLIES
Contributing Citizen ✪

Re: using webe 4G network with band 5 LTE device

batman wrote:

webe's 4G network is working on LTE Band 5 (850Mhz). In order to fully enjoy webe network, using a Band 5 supported device is recommended. It's even better to use a webe certified phone

How to use webe's 4G network?

Basic rule number ONE: Ensure the 4G/LTE settings in your phone are turned ON.

If you're in webe 4G network coverage area, you'll be connected to the 4G network. 

Is my phone working with webe network?

As long as your phone is capable to receive 3G Signal (900Mhz, 2100Mhz) your phone will definitely work on webe network.

For best service experience and to get 4G signal, please ensure your phone is equipped with Band 5 LTE (850Mhz).

How do I know my device can support webe 4G?

webe 4G network works on LTE Band 5 (850Mhz).

If you’re unsure which device is supported, you can also go to device simulator to check.

At the device page, click "Add"At the device page, click "Add"Select your phone brand & modelSelect your phone brand & model

Go to SimulatorGo to Simulator   If webe is displayed at the LTE column, webe 4G works perfectly on your phone!If webe is displayed at the LTE column, webe 4G works perfectly on your phone!If webe is not displayed at the LTE column, sorry but your phone is unable to use webe 4G network.If webe is not displayed at the LTE column, sorry but your phone is unable to use webe 4G network.

Not able to get 4G connection, only 3G?

Let's do the steps below:

1. Check to ensure your phone is Band 5 LTE compatible.
  2. Ensure 4G/LTE settings is enabled on your phone.
  3. Check our network coverage and confirm you are in 4G area.
  4. Check out the device simulator for network settings.
  5. Restart phone

If the issue still persists, get in touch with webe consultant and they should get back to you with the solution.

Tips webe tidak dapat mengatasi coverage yg berlaku, signal good no Internet connection. Very frustrated with webe service, like as P1.

New-in-Town ✪✪

Hi Batman,

I read in this blog:
http://www.soyacincau.com/2016/12/08/webe-is-focused-on-building-a-high-capacity-network-in-2017/

TM is planning to roll out Band 40 (2300mhz) TD-LTE for consumers. In the post, It say starting Q1 2017. Is there any area that currently available with this Band 40 network?

Just another tips to all webe user.

It is best to buy phone that support Band 5 (850mhz) & Band 40 (2300mhz) if you're planning to use the phone for long term period.

You can check any phone LTE band support on:
www.gsmarena.com

Contributing Citizen ✪

When will Webe utilise higher band in Kelantan? The speed is not stable on band 5. 

Contributing Citizen ✪

Please update the certified device list.

I want to know whether the xiaomi a1 working fine with webe 4g or notSmiley Happy